Old December 10th 06, 06:25 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Fenrir Enterprises

Default Which Canon printers can print on CDs & CDRs?

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 16:53:56 GMT, "John H."
wrote:

Fenrir Enterprises wrote:
I believe HP is also coming out with a CD printer (if it's not out
already), the D5160.

It is in stores now. office depot,office max, had it on sale for 89.99
best buy and curcuit city also has it.

I just looked at this the other day, it's one of those printers that
only takes the teeny tiny cartridges (although, strangely enough, it
will take the high volume photographic ones). I believe there's a
higher level printer that also has CD capabilities but I don't
remember the number or know if it will take the bigger ink tanks.
Don't ever buy one of those HPs that only takes the microscopic 5 ml
cartridges, any savings you think you have will be lost within a year
unless you only print two or three pages a week.