Old September 5th 08, 09:03 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
johns

Default So your new box is out of date already ?

Just noticed the HP Pavilion has a 16:9 display
with BlueRay DVD. Sitting in the stores. And,
they are not having to lie about their 16:10
displays being 16:9s like everybody else is
doing. I just bought a Dell 24 inch 16:9. It was
the only one on the market being advertised
on the net ... and it really is a 16:9. Much
better than 2 monitors for side by side apps
on the screen. I think a 32 inch 16:9 would
be optimum for desktop work ... plus a little
cable TV and BlueRay tossed in for fun.
Watch out for the liars on the net. They are
going to have to dump the 16:10s fast.

johns