Old October 10th 17, 11:53 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Fritz Wuehler[_5_]

Default Due to the overwhelming response in Duck****er's defense... :o(

Due to the overwhelming response in his defense, I find myself stunned
and amazed. The hundreds - nay, thousands of posts defending the faggot
ass-rimming queer known as Raid [Slam] aka Dustbin Cook have given me
pause. I am near faint from the ardour, passion and total indignation
with which those posts are filled. Never in my experience have so many
been so outraged by the truth concerning their beloved Raid [Slam] aka
Dustbin Cook. I am feeling a twinge of guilt because of my inciting such
a volume of posts that is flooding this Usenet group defending their
champion. This entire experience is truly humiliating as I see the love
and utter respect evinced in these thousands upon thousands of posts
defending their hero. I feel the vapors coming on. I think I must take
to my couch and consider this incredible performance of friendship and
respect.

- A Humbled and Dejected and Repentant Anon Coward -