Old May 31st 05, 03:41 AM
Ben Myers

Patience! You want to blow the thing up! The 5220 apparently uses a variation
of the old AT-style power connectors. P1 and P2 are connected side-by-side,
with the black wires on both connectors nearest to one another. P3 goes to the
3rd similar connector.

.... Ben Myers

On 30 May 2005 20:32:49 -0400, lid (djdon)
wrote:

Hey guys can you please help me, I got a spare 5220 that i want to use
for light usage and im lost about the power supply plugs into the
motherboard. I do not know the order and I know that if I dont plug
them in right it would shorten. Please tell me the order. The numbers
behind the ones that go into the motherboard is P1, P2, P3