Old May 6th 04, 12:00 PM
Joachim Gnauk

David ) wrote in
. net:

When you boot with the diskette does it load all the way to the
run/install/exit screen? If not, I would try downloading the file again
even though the one you have is the correct size. If the run option works
but not the install option I would suspect an HD issue of some kind. Using
the run option from the diskette is the same thing as using f10 when the
setup partition is installed on the HD. You could also try clearing the
CMOS using this method..

I downloaded the setup-tool again, but it is bit-identical with the one I
used. The setup terminates while (or directly after?) loading, so there is
no way to access the BIOS features. Perhaps clearing the CMOS could be a
way, but I am afraid, how I can restore the present state, if it won't
work?

Joachim
--
To send Email, please use gnauk(at)mpie(dot)de