Old January 26th 15, 06:11 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
[email protected]

Default Any currently produced MB that do NOT come with

On Monday, July 14, 2014 at 9:17:26 AM UTC-4, Shadow wrote:
a TPM chip and has a classic BIOS option ?

Windows XP/Debian stable 32 bit

I'm using an ASUS K8V-MX, does everything I need, but is a bit
slow on video processing .... and some of the capacitors look a bit
bloated.
Prefer Asus .... easier to find where I live.
TIA
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

A while back I was shopping for a Vishera system. At the time the leading contender for the board was an ASUS based on one of the 990 chipsets. It didn't have TPM on-board, but there was a special socket for it, and at the time I found the TPM plug-in module on Amazon. I haven't looked at this lately, but for Christmas I got my son-in-law that ASUS board, and his parents got him the Vishera. (Newegg)