Old February 21st 14, 01:29 AM posted to comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,alt.windows7.general
Gene E. Bloch[_4_]

Default How many x86 instructions?

On 2/20/2014, Gene E. Bloch posted:
On 2/20/2014, Gene E. Bloch posted:
Looking briefly at http://ref.x86asm.net/ and
http://www.sandpile.org/ gives me the impression that the *isn't* a

^^^
there

simple count of instructions.

The first was pretty confusing, but it offered a manual for $20
involving a table in XML that might be a useful way to track it
down. Or maybe nit...

Or maybe not.

I am aware that my spell checker is sometimes quite generous in
allowing semantic errors, so I have no excuse for letting those
errors get away from me.

But if they amused you, so much the better :-)

It's still pretty funny.

So much for my skill at ASCII art, or ASCII errata corrections.

"impression that *there* isn't a simple count ..."

--
Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)