Old June 26th 13, 08:57 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default Looking for oldschool mother board

On 21/06/2013 4:07 PM, wrote:
Hi, I got a broken old pc. It is a challange to fix it for me. There is a hdd with an unix system and with a special software. it is a parth of a machine for industry. It seems taht thw sw is connected with a hardware on the computer.

I am looking for details information about this motherboard

http://i40.tinypic.com/2lmmfiq.jpg

Yes, it is little bit out of date. Does anyone know a detailed information or a shop who can sell this type of mb?

Thank you for any information!

It looks like it could be an old Socket 7 motherboard, but I can't be
sure without a more close up picture of the empty socket. If it is a
Socket 7, then any old Pentium motherboard will be able to replace it.
There must be tons around. You might even be able to get a better CPU in
the process.

Yousuf Khan