Old October 8th 12, 03:45 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

Default Powerline Ethernet, inconsistent performance

On 07/10/2012 3:00 AM, Rodney Pont wrote:
On Sun, 07 Oct 2012 02:30:28 -0400, Yousuf Khan wrote:

Okay, here's an update on the situation. I pulled the Powerline adapter
from the location it's been in for years, and put into a different power
plug location a little further away.

Have you tried a power cycle on it in the original position?

I might try it back in its original position sometime later, likely
it'll work based on Murphy's Law, but right now I'm just happy that it's
working well at its current location.

Yousuf Khan