Old February 25th 06, 07:26 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default Dell A920 ink carts

tomcas wrote:

measekite wrote:

dvus wrote:

My daughter recently purchased a second-hand Dell P4 that came with
the above referenced printer. I normally order my ink from PrintPal
for my Canon printer

ANOTHER FOOL

but am unable to find the Dell replacements listed.

GOOD

In reading through this ng I see that the A920 is apparently a
modified Lexmark unit and am wondering if anyone has found it
possible to substitute Lexmark replacement carts to use in the A920.

IT IS MODIFIED SO YOU HAVE TO USE DELL CARTS

Barring that, does anyone have any recommendations for purchase of
the Dell carts for the thing at reasonable prices from reputable
on-line ink vendors?

THERE IS NONE

A Google search turned up a zillion ink

RELABELERS WHO WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE SELLING YOU. JUST
LOOK AT THEIR WEBSITES

sellers but I'm not familiar with any but PrintPal.

Asshole.

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR MOTHER