Old February 25th 06, 02:08 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default Dell A920 ink carts

Staples may have them.

"dvus" wrote in message
My daughter recently purchased a second-hand Dell P4 that came with the
above referenced printer. I normally order my ink from PrintPal for my
Canon printer but am unable to find the Dell replacements listed. In
reading through this ng I see that the A920 is apparently a modified
Lexmark unit and am wondering if anyone has found it possible to
substitute Lexmark replacement carts to use in the A920.

Barring that, does anyone have any recommendations for purchase of the
Dell carts for the thing at reasonable prices from reputable on-line ink
vendors? A Google search turned up a zillion ink sellers but I'm not
familiar with any but PrintPal.

--
dvus