Old August 23rd 13, 10:41 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Brian Carroll

Default Paper-feed fault on HP laser printer

In article , Mike S.
wrote:

In article , Brian
Carroll wrote:
I have an HP Color LaserJet CP1515n printer, bought in Nov
09. It failed after a few months and was replaced under the
warranty.

[ ... ]

Needless to say, I have tried various weights and types of
paper and everything related I can find in the manual (not
much). I would be eternally grateful if some guru here could
suggest a solution.

I'd search fixyourprinter.com for a matching
situation/solution;.

(I have no relationship with this site but I'd used them in
the past with helpful results.)

Thanks for your suggestion. I had not heard of that site but on
a first viewing it does not look promising. I will keep at it.

Brian.

Brian Carroll, Ripon, North Yorkshire, UK