Old March 11th 19, 02:33 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Shadow[_2_]

Default Chrome blasts XP out of the water when I Exit from it

On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 01:09:02 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

John B. Smith wrote:

Paul wrote:

Disable hardware acceleration, then retest.

I did notice the hardware accelleration among the Settings on my
Chrome. I'll try turning it off.

But as of now I'm pretty convinced that my lazy practice of
keeping too many tabs open may relieve my problem.

That would not apply to Windows 10. As a long time Chrome user, always
lots and lots of tabs, never crashed the system on exit.

If you have no privacy issues whatsoever, way to go.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012