Old February 9th 06, 06:54 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Compaq Deskpro EN 6266 CPU Upgrade

Nick Le Lievre wrote:

It says Core Voltage 1.65v I don't know if that means the Compaq is
giving
1.65v or thats the info being recieved from the CPU. But no problems
so far the machine is running 2003 Server eval at the moment and its
much faster then before. It feels so much more responsive just like
it should. A bargin for those with old Compaqs / people who can't get
a 600mhz + for free from bank/school.

Sandra uses the Voltage sensor to show true CPU Voltage and the Deskpro EN
doesn't have a Temp Sensor or Voltage sensor so its the default CPU voltage
thats being shown under CPU info. I`m running Prime 95 torture test in mode
designed for max heat to check stability but I expect everything will be
fine.

--
And to all those opposed...
Hmm...well