Old January 10th 06, 12:13 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq

Default Compaq Deskpro EN 6266 & 1790

Nick Le Lievre ha usato la sua tastiera per scrivere :
Hi I had a working machine with a 3.2gb IDE hard drive

Hi, you have a DesktopPRO EN, with a PSU unit from compaq...

Please, could you post the order of the wire into its 24 pins??? And/or
a photo of the 24 pins molex in wich I see the color order of the wire?

I did a post someday ago... If you could read it you'll understand my
problem

Thank you!

P.S. Tomorrow I'll read your post... now I have to go to bed, sorry
P.P.S. sorry for my bad english

--
Le dimensioni forse non sono importanti per le donne, ma sono
essenziali per le vagine!