Old May 21st 12, 09:29 PM posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Joe from NY

Default How to make super-strong, easy to remember passwords

On Mon, 21 May 2012 14:45:50 -0400, Gene E. Bloch wrote
(in article ):

Playing with the page Yousuf points to gives some *very* interesting
numbers.

I agree wholeheartedly. In a very short time I learned a lot about making
passwords that are easy to remember but nearly impossible to crack. I loves
me some learning!

--
Joey from New York
Among those whom I like or admire, I can find*no common denominator,