Old October 22nd 03, 06:54 PM
news.wanadoo.fr

Yes i think its a key too ... BTW i have removed all battery (3) , stay 5
minutes, plug all and run ... I now with some changes...

- I had see memory check
- error 162, 163
After 2 minutes, i had pressed F1 for saving change (correct CMOS checksum
....) and restarted it ...

I always got constant beep but with a boot now (after 2 minutes)

The boot are veeeeeeeery veeeeeeeeery slow, i just see the bar of the
windows 2000 boot, i wait for complete boot (i hope one day, notebook
running for 5 minutes now and i still have to loader bar) and open notepad
for see what key do that...

BTW, i had tryed to open my notebook but without success... i have removed
all screw (i think) ... There are any docs on how open the armada 3500 and
access to keyboard ?

Thanks (and sorry for my bad english)