Old August 24th 11, 11:58 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
David H. Lipman

Default Can't print multiple copies

On Aug 23, 7:48 pm, "David H. Lipman"

I went to Canon's website and downloaded the driver listed there. I
assume it is the same one I already had as it kept asking me if I
wanted to replace the current files.

I'm not sure how to check the compatibility issue.

If it is an updated driver, for your OS, yes you do want to.

I clicked yes several times and installed it, but I think I was just
reinstalling the same driver that I already had. When i got the
printer a couple months ago, my friend did not have the CD, so I
downloaded a driver. At that time, my computer refused to recognize
the printer at all. When I got the CD from my friend later, I used the
full installation program, and now my computer recognizes it. I think
the problem is a setting within works since it can do multiple pages
in every other program. But I can't find any place to change an
appropriate setting in works.

Try LibreOffice 3.4.2
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/

Free office suite.