Old August 22nd 11, 02:34 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
David H. Lipman

Default Can't print multiple copies

I am trying to print multiple copies of a file using Works 9.0,
Windows vista, and a Canon mf4200 laser printer.

I am aware that I need to check the collate box to print from Works. I
have tried it with the box checked and unchecked. My other printers
print multiple pages just fine. This laser printer is used, but new to
me. It prints single copies just fine, and it will do multiple copies
when I am scanning something.

What other software and/or utilities have you tried to print multiple copies from ?

Have you tried; Wordpad, notepad, a browser like IE and Firefox ?

--
Dave
http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp