Old September 10th 16, 12:14 AM posted to alt.windows7.general,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
J. P. Gilliver (John)

Default is my C drive dying?

In message , Linea Recta
writes:
[]
I suppose I can't restore a Macrium image on the replacement drive?

I've done that, using Macrium 5 free edition, to restore a working XP
image to a larger drive. (I resized the partitions afterwards using
EaseUS to use more of the , but as others have said, I think Macrium can
do that anyway. I was restoring an image that included both the hidden
partition and my C: partition, so didn't want to mess with more than one
thing at a time.)
--
J. P. Gilliver. UMRA: 1960/1985 MB++G()AL-IS-Ch++(p)Ar@T+H+Sh0!:`)DNAf

Just because you're old it doesn't mean you go beige. Quite the reverse.
- Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen, RT 2015/7/11-17