Old January 24th 15, 11:43 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
[email protected]

Default Transcendental floating point functions are now unfixably broken on Intel processors

On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 13:44:23 -0500, Yousuf Khan
wrote:

On 22/01/2015 6:57 PM, wrote:
Hi Dale,

I'm still "around" but there hasn't been much activity here for a
decade or so. Oh, and I'm un-retired. Completely different industry,
though. ...doing mostly analog design. ;-)

These days there are other newsgroups that are more active on the PC
front, such as:

alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

You guys should check it out, add it to your newsgroup list.

The last PC I built was an original Opteron, if that tells you
anything. ;-)