Old November 14th 03, 11:41 PM
DaveW

The Celeron 2.4 GHz is less efficient and has one quarter of the on board
cache memory of the P4 2.5 GHz. In other words, the Celeron is slower, as
you can guess by just looking at the difference in prices...

--
DaveW

"Taishi" wrote in message
.. .
I did some research on the internet about the CPU's in question. I see

that
the Celeron is a cheaper CPU than the P4.

Do anyone know the story behind the Celeron?

Has anyone seen a big difference between a Celeron 2.4 vs a Intel P4 PC?

Are there any Con's to having a Celeron over a P4?

Is there a big difference between a Celeron 2.4 vs 2.5?