Old July 21st 05, 02:37 PM
Gee

Default Gigabyte 8N-SLI-R strange rebooting problem

Hi All,

I have this very irritating problem with my machine.
First off I have got the latest driver for my motherboard which is the
Gigabyte 8N-SLI-R.
The video card is the GV-3D1 SLI with the latest drivers.
Ram 1 Gb DDR2 533 Corsair
And that is what my machine consist of oh and a 160Mb SATA Seagate drive.
There is no virus or spyware on my machine as I scan it all the time.
Running WinXp Pro SP2

The problem is that as my machine boots up and the logon screen appears it
will reboot. The very next time round I can log on and use the machine with
no further problem occurring.
Other times I can log on and be working for a few minutes doing whatever and
then the machine will reboot.
Then other times it will work for a day or two with no problem at all and
run for hours on end.
No error massages are given so I'm in the dark as to what is causing this
issue.

Thanks for any help in advance.