Old December 29th 19, 04:05 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Andreas Kohlbach

Default Firefox refuses to find printer

On Sat, 28 Dec 2019 22:33:48 +0000 (GMT), Stuart wrote:

I have a Windows 7 pro computer connected to two Network printers. An

^^^^^^^^^
You know the January 14th 2020 deadline?

Epson WF-7515 and a Dell 2330dn, which is the default printer.

When I try to print from Firefox it insists on printing to the Epson and
does not offer the choice. When I try "find printer" it refuses to find
the Dell whether I search on variants of it's name of even it's IP address.

Firefox is the current version 71.0

All other applications behave normally, allowing choice of printer.

How can I get Firefox to print to the Dell

Setup a new user in Firefox and verify if the problem persists.
--
Andreas