Old August 19th 13, 12:38 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Cheaper Windows 7 yet?

On Friday, 16 August 2013 19:31:55 UTC+8, Paul wrote:

My copy of Win2K, I stopped using it because of (2). It was

a perfectly good OS. But, when I wanted to test any 3D game

demos, little bugs would show up, put there on purpose by

Microsoft. They'd introduce changes to DirectX, make DirectX

check for WinXP, and deny operation on Win2K.

I have a program, which is useful to me, but only works in Win2000
(not anything older or newer). So I keep an old PC (Pentium D/DDR/AGP)
just to run it. It is not connected to the internet just to be safe.