Old May 11th 06, 07:04 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default Where to get a draytek router?

"Just me" none wrote in message ...
I wanted one, but read way too many reviews saying that they keep
disconnecting.

I own a draytek 2800, and purchased it as a result of many years problem
free use of a Draytek 2600.
The 2800 was no problem and never disconnected until I upgraded to BT MAX,
after that the router would keep disconnecting, although recently it has
been much much better.

They are very good routers, and as to who you should buy it from, I 'll
leave that for the rest of the group to discuss.

Nigel - If you want to ask any specific questions about the router then
email me directly.

Thanks
Paul Sharrock