Old August 23rd 11, 09:43 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Can't print multiple copies

On Aug 22, 9:03*am, "David H. Lipman"

What other software and/or utilities have you tried to print multiple copies from ?

Have you tried; Wordpad, notepad, a browser like IE and Firefox ?

Until now, nothing with this printer. It was given to me recently, and
my friend couldn't find *the setup CD at first. I was able to scan and
make copies, but the setup file I downloaded didn't work. The setup CD
worked great, so I have only started printing with this printer a
couple weeks ago.

I just now asked it to print two copies of a page from Mozilla, and
that worked fine. Notepad worked fine too.

So, it has to be something with works and the printer. I know the
normal problem with Microsoft Works is that the box for collate must
be checked. But I have tried that already. I also tried unchecking it
and rechecking it. And leaving it unchecked. I tried doing a search,
but the only solution I could find was the collate box.

Right - got it.

Now what you need to look at the version of the Canon driver for the Vista OS (32bit /
64bit) and see if there is a newer version.
Then see if the Canon supports a compatibility mode like a HP Laserjet and try using a
Laserjet driver and see how MS Works prints multi-pages with that.

I went to Canon's website and downloaded the driver listed there. I
assume it is the same one I already had as it kept asking me if I
wanted to replace the current files.

I'm not sure how to check the compatibility issue.