Old April 16th 08, 05:56 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
John Callaway

Default yellow blinking battery light

Do I fully discharge it by just running the laptop until it dies?

JPC

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:55:37 GMT, "Elector"
wrote:

"John Callaway" wrote in message
.. .
I have a Packard-Bell Easynote Laptop F0336-V-089 with Intel Celeron
MCU 440 @ 1.86 GHZ processor with 2 gig of memory. Why does the yellow
charging light always blink? It did not always do that. It used to
show steady green when charged. Now it blinks yellow all the time. ny
suggestions? I run it with the ac power connected to the charger all
the time. A

JPC

Could be many things. First off recondition the battery by discharging it
and then charging it. They may be a utility program built into the lap top.

Also it could be a bad charging/power cord in which case the cord should be
replaced. And if its not the cord it could be a loose connector where the
charging cord/cable attaches to in which case it would have to be serviced
by a qualified computer repair person.

But I would fully discharge and recharge the battery first before anything
else.

I hope I helped?

Elector