Old March 11th 06, 04:35 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Default Cumputer Hardware Questions

I recently purchased a MEGA 865 MS-6226 barebones pc. This is the
first PC I have tried to build, and I am having trouble finding the
correct CPU. Intel's naming conventions have me all screwed up and I
really would like some insight before I go and purchase a CPU. I have
checked ebay, zipzoomfly, newegg, and tigerdirect for the CPUs on my
list. With the only luck being at ebay, but I would still like to try
and find a CPU at a place other then ebay.

I was wondering if anyone could help me find the CPUs I'm looking
for.

Celeron 4 Willamette 1.7G - 1.9G FSB: 400
Celeron 4 Northwood 2.0G - 2.8G FSB: 400

P4 Willamette 1.4G - 2.0G FSB: 400
P4 Northwood 1.5G - 2.6G FSB: 400

P4 Northwood 2.26G, 2.4G, 2.53G, 2.66G, 2.8G, 3.06G FSB: 533

P4 Northwood 2.4G, 2.6G, 2.8G, 3.0G, 3.2G FSB:800

If anyone can provide any help, it would be greatly appreciated, thank
you all for your time.