Old January 14th 20, 03:41 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

Default IBM5100: looking for a ROS control card P/N 1607132A

We are in search for a ROS control card P/N 1607132A, sitting in slot E in a IBM5100 computer.

We, that's the German computer museum technikum29 ( www.technikum29.de ). Our 5100 had several severe defects, all but one could be fixed with support from the IBM museum near Stuttgart/Germany. But the ROS control card seems to be severely damaged. By exchange with a card from a known good machine we know, that this is our last problem to fix.

A new card will bring our 5100 back to life and will make it a masterpiece in our exhibition !

Any kind of help is highly welcome,

regards
Roland