Old December 26th 17, 10:58 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default question re micro-USB/regular USB cord

On Mon, 25 Dec 2017 17:18:53 -0000 (UTC), "Yes"
wrote:

BTW, even with the smartphone, I do not like using them (neither cell
phone nor smartphone). My sister doesn't understand why I don't see
her text messages she sends to me LOL.

-
Some time ago, especially outside a heavier supplied infrastructure of
urban areas, notably the Central States, the smart/portable device
overwhelmed POT carriers. By in far over sheer numbers for the simple
economics of POT costs driving away, in droves, their customers, for
more advantageous, mobile digital relay carrier plans.

I'm sure former POT operators, now our ISPs, will need all the FCC
help they can get after witnessing the rug pulled from beneath them by
technology.