Old April 10th 08, 09:15 PM posted to comp.arch.storage,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Franc Zabkar

Default Good RAID for New Desktop Machine?

On 10 Apr 2008 13:48:40 GMT, Arno Wagner put finger
to keyboard and composed:

In comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage Franc Zabkar wrote:
On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 21:41:36 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
put finger to keyboard and composed:

In comp.arch.storage Arno Wagner wrote:

As this thing was unusable and I had to get the storage running,
it has been disposed of by now, I expect. I bought it 4 years
ago.

This card didn't even exist 4 years ago.

Product Reviews - Hard disks - Adaptec Serial ATA RAID 2410SA:
http://www.pcpro.co.uk/reviews/50553...id-2410sa.html

PC Pro ISSUE: 111 DATE: Jan 04

Thanks. Seems some people are shamelessly lying just to give the
impression some others are wrong. Disgusting.

Arno

That's happened to me as well. I know how you feel, especially when
you catch them out.

- Franc Zabkar