Old August 26th 04, 08:39 AM
Wes Newell

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:34:27 -0700, Daniel P wrote:

Model: AMD Sempron 2800+
Co Thoroughbred
Operating Frequency: 2.0GHz
FSB: Integrated into Chip
Cache: L1/64K+64K; L2/ 256KB
Voltage: 1.65V
Process: 0.13Micron
Socket: Socket A
Multimedia Instruction: MMX, SSE, 3DNOW!, 3DNOW!+

Notice the FSB

I notice it's giving you BS. What else do you want me to notice? :-)
The FSB is integrated into all Socket A cpu's. The cpu won't work without
a FSB. That's how it talks to the MB chipset and gets it data from all
devices. Still, the FSB speed is controlled by by the MB, not the cpu.
Integrated into cpu is just meaningless crap.

Model: AMD Athlon XP 2400+
Co Thoroughbred
Operating Frequency: 2GHz
FSB: 266MHz
Cache: L1/64K+64K; L2/256K
Voltage: 1.65V
Process: 0.13Micron
Socket: Socket A
Multimedia Instruction: MMX, SSE, 3DNOW!, 3DNOW!+

Again Notice the FSB

Yep. i notice it's giving you data rates instead of the real FSB speed of
133MHz. Any other BS you want me to notice?:-)

See The Real Front Side Bus in link below.