Old August 14th 04, 08:12 PM
S.Lewis

If your backup needs will fit on one CD, the try getting rid of Windows Me
and do a fresh install of Windows XP Home. Since XP has it's own CD burning
program, you'll not need a third-party utility to do so in the future, and
you'll cure any future problems with WinMe....

Thanks for crossposting. (slashed)

Stew

"Paul Riemerman" wrote in message
Drive Image 7 would be a good choice, it will do what you want and do it
on one CD PROVIDING you're not trying to back up a huge amount of data on
one CD. With compression, Drive Image 7 can fit about 900 megs of raw data
on a 700 meg CD. Personally, I have two 60 gig drives in my computer, and
reserve the second one for images of partitions on my first drive.

Paul Riemerman

"James Nipper" wrote in message

Yes, my backup needs will fit on one cd. That was part of my post.

--James--