Old September 28th 03, 03:09 PM
HH

A shot in the dark. Is it possible the DIMM slots will accept nothing larger
than a 128MB DIMM ? Some EN models had a max RAM of 384K and had 3 slots.
HH

"jboden" wrote in message
after i get the error it gives me a message :04000000 10 210-memory error
(the following config options were auto updated.. total memory 65536mb
F1 to save changes...I press f1 and it loades windows in save mode....i

have
seen it tell me a few times total memory is 326000mb or close to it.
"Mike Calkins" wrote in message
. ..
After you get the error, what are you doing?

Mike
"jboden" wrote in message
i am installing a 256 mb 133hz sdram, and i get a error 164-memory

size
error. when i put the 64mb 100hz sdram in it is ok. i have tried 2

different
sdrams and they both will not work..is the speed the problem or the

size
and
also do i need to update the bios. thanks for any help...