Old November 20th 12, 02:40 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Justin[_14_]

Default Precision M6500 - screen shut off

On 11/9/2012 1:20 PM, Ron Hardin wrote:
Ben Myers wrote:
Is anything reliable with Windows?

It's 99.99% reliable. It's just that we all keep stumbling across the 0.01% regularly... Ben

It stays up and running 24/7 for me with no problem, for years at a
time.

Unusual things aren't as well debugged though, like automatic shutdowns
of one kind or another.

Not well documented? Search Google for M6500 blank screen. Yes, it is
a well documented issue.
Once I get this piece of **** fixed, its going on eBay and I'm getting a
Macbook Pro w/ Retina.
A laptop that cost this much should be absolutely perfect.
Before you say it, it was 90% the cost of a Macbook Pro, with the same
specs.