Old April 2nd 06, 04:32 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

Default ARGOSY - HD363N - Network Storage

HalRogers

Are you able to upload and download file to NAS from outside your
network without any file corruption issues ?

Normaly when when i download and files from NAS outside my network
everything is fine, but uploading from outside my network corrupts
some of my files. Sometimes the same file doesn't get corrupted when
i upload it again later. Uploading locally is fine.

Please let me know if you experience the same issues.