Old March 17th 06, 05:31 PM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

Default ARGOSY - HD363N - Network Storage

It's been awhile, so I thought I'd pop in and see what's new in this
thread ... glad to see Argosy has continued to release firmware
updates, and the end of file issue has been fixed.

As for the questions about FTPing, I'd suggest trying a tool called
Beyond Compare (at www.scootersoftware.com); it has a fully
functional 30 day trial. With this tool, you can compare the files
on an FTP site to another location on your machine. I use it at work
a lot to maintain an FTP site we provide to our customers. FYI.