Old July 7th 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Rod Speed

Default VESA VBE MODE LIST 2048X1536X32 or 2048x1536x24 video mode

Agent_C wrote:
Rod Speed wrote

He used the word ALSO. Presumably because an email is
more reliable and he doesnt have to keep checking for replys.

Or contribute anything... Or participate....

You dont know that he plans to REPLY by email.

My point exactly.

Fraid not.

AND you molested the followups too, obscene 'netiquette' yourself.

I confess; I'm the mad follow-up molester!

I'd have you publicly flogged if you hadnt enjoyed that so much the last time.