Old March 19th 08, 03:27 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
First of One[_2_]

Default ATI videocard for Vista

Well, the Internet is just a series of tubes invented by Al Gore, nothing
useful.

"Inglo" ioo@??.żżż wrote in message
. net...
I'm having trouble sleeping and might be just being a bit snarky but the
original post should have been prefaced with, "I'm ignorant, just crawled
out from under a rock and I'm incapable of using the world wide web, let
alone google."