Old February 13th 07, 01:32 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Recommended Printers for MAC OS X 9.1

Epson printers have always been friendly to Mac users. Epson has
finally dropped their support for OS version 9.1 (going with OS X)
with the introduction of all their newest printers within the last
year. However, almost all of the older printers are supported by OS
9.1.

Inexpensive second-hand 4-color ink printers (for home office) a

Epson C84
Epson C86

Inexpensive second-hand 6-color ink printers (for photo printing) a

Epson Stylus Photo R200
Epson Stylus Photo R300
Epson Stylus Photo R320

Royce Bair
Tips, news, reviews and resources...
http://www.InkjetNEWSandTIPS.com/

rwap wrote:
Can anyone recommend some low cost printers which will work with the
MAC OS X 9.1 - we are looking for a colour inkjet - preferably a HP -
don't mind finding a second hand printer, so long as we know which
ones are compatible.

I realise that the printer ideally needs a USB connection as there
appears to be a lack of drivers for USB-parallel convertors.

Open to suggestions

Rich
www.internetbusinessangels.com