Old August 15th 06, 09:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Mark Nicholls

Default Radeon 8500 doesn't recognise TV....

I've had this Radeon 8500LE for about 4 years now & for the first time tried
to connect it to my TV, using a 4-pin S-video adaptor to the RCA connection
on the front of my TV. I seemed to have failed at the first hurdle, as I
can't enable the TV under Displays on the 8500 - the button is just greyed
out! Since the card's so old & I haven't used the s-video socket before,
could it be broken or faulty? I've re-installed the drivers & done
everything else I can think of, so I'd be really grateful for any other
suggestions!!!

Regds

Mark