Old September 11th 05, 09:01 PM
zakezuke

Well, that makes sense... considering the rules of marketing, I
believe. The modifications you're referring to... are they
electronic-related? And if they are... heh, heh.. reckon I'm better
off, just getting the original dell cartridges..

Older generations employed the use of an extra hump on the lexmark side
so when you would buy a true blue lexmark cartridge it wouldn't
physicaly fit. One in theory could remove the hump and buy whatever
they want hince the "void the warranty statement".

I don't know if the current generation employs anything more complex
than an extra hump.