Old February 19th 09, 11:24 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr,comp.publish.cdrom.software,comp.publish.cdrom.multimedia,comp.os.linux.misc
asdasdas

Default How to make an MP3 cd in Linux?

I should mention I am trying to play the MP3-CD's in an RCA (
http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com ) boombox, model#: RCD159A.

For some reason my Bible cd will play just fine, but it has a
playlist.m3u in the root directory of the cd and all the MP3's are in
sub-directories. Does this have anything to do with it? I tried
burning an MP3-CD with just a bunch of songs in a "MP3" subdirectory,
but no playlist.m3u. Hmm...

--
http://www.1800customersupport.com/p...492&p=81&sc=13

Robert Heller wrote:
At Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:29:43 -0800 asdasdas wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm using Nero and was wondering if anyone knows how to make an MP3 cd?
I have read the manual (the PDF) and see nothing in it on how to
make an MP3 cd. Thanks a bunch if anyone can help!

A MP3 CD is just a data CD (iso-9660 data track) containing MP3 files,
possibly in sub-directories. Just read the manual chapter(s) about
making data CDs.

--
http://www.nero.com/enu/linux3.html
http://www.nero.com/enu/support-linux3.html