Old April 27th 16, 05:04 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,comp.sys.laptops
~misfit~[_16_]

Default ASUS N550JX - how to turn OFF keyboard backlight

Once upon a time on usenet Computer Nerd Kev wrote:
[snipped]
I liked the single LED keyboard light on IBM Thinkpads. Very simple,
but able to make the keyboard labels nicely visible in the dark (as
long as you can find the keys to turn it on ).

I never did have any trouble with that. With my current ThinkPad, a (15" 4:3
UXGA IPS display) T60, the last of the great ThinkPads IMO, it's bottom left
and top right keys together.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."