Old December 2nd 07, 09:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
[email protected]

Default Anyone get Hawking HNC290G working wirelessly?

Unfortunately I purchased this Wireless IP webcam to play with. After
playing with it for weeks and with only worthless responses from
Hawking Tech I'm at a loss to get it to work wirelessly.

With a LAN wire plugged in and the camera obtaining its Ip via DHCP
with a RESERVED mac to IP address (so I can fix its address) I can
enable the wireless function and actually get it to indicate the
wireless conection is ACTIVE.

That said, if I disconnect the LAN wire and reboot the camera I cannot
access it.

Anyone else been able to make this monster function wirelessly? If
you did, then how?

Thanks all.