Old April 29th 04, 02:02 PM
James Perrett

serveyerself2 wrote:

Can someone give me some good advice on CD/DVD creator software program. I
would like to get a program that duplicates dvd and is a cdr burning
program. I would like the program to be able to copy both dvd and cdr. What
is the best program available? I am looking for a program that is user
friendly. I have tried a demo of NEro 6 with poor results. I have tried
pinnicale instant cd/dvd and Burn and Go. All of these have had flaws that
have made them unattractive to me. I would greatly appreciate any input.

I'd suggest that you use different software for different purposes. I
tend to use 3 or 4 different burning programs depending on what I'm
doing. I prefer Nero (I'm still on version 5.5) as a general purpose
burning program but use Feurio for audio and Plextools for copying. I'll
also use Pinnacle Studio, Sonic MyDVD, WinDVD, WinOnCD and CDRWin
occasionally.

Cheers.

James.