Old October 25th 06, 07:29 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Citizen Bob

Default Corrupt NTFS filesystem

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:38:05 -0400, kony wrote:

I'm not suggesting FAT32 is better than NTFS, but
practically speaking everyone repeats the marketing blurb
you did, too, without really considering the application,
whether it'll matter.

The 4GB limitation on file size is a killer for me. I do a lot of
video work and a 4GB file is not unheard of.

--

"Nothing in the world can take the place of perseverence. Talent
will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.