Old December 10th 03, 10:24 AM
Daibhidh

Anul Samoo wrote:

Do you have a shop or operate from home? What kind of money are you
making? Is there any long term future in this kind of business? How
long before PC's/computers are just throw away electrical goods like
lots of other things like VCRs, Microwaves, Kettles, Toasters, Irons
etc and all you kind of people are out of work?

I work from home, and I'm based in a very rural part of Scotland, so my
costs are pretty low, and there's a fair number of people with PCs but
neither the knowledge, nor the access to mainland-based services to help
them when they get into bothers.

I'm making enough money to get by, and I do a few other things in
addition to the PC repair / building thing too (as is the way in this
part of the world).