Old May 23rd 04, 05:33 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

TowXWang wrote:

In Nero 5.5, sometimes I choose to burn a CD in mixed mode, i.e.
containing audio tracks and data files. Whenever I choose the mixed mode
template, I find however that it always burns the data files in the first
track of the session, and audio begins with track 2 and onwards. How can I
make the data go into the last track?

Mixed Mode has data first. You want "Enhanced CD" or "CD Extra" to have
audio first.

Figured out Mixed Mode, Mikey?

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher)
Subject: Why can't i make a mixed-mode CD?
Date: 5/12/01

Goran Marinic wrote:

Mike Richter (Intolerable Screecher) screeched:

Mixed Mode is multisession by definition.
I found it out by reading the definition. === READ ???!!!

And where did you read this definition? I find it very hard to believe.

There is a glossary at Roxio's site. === Not Silent ???!!!

There is a CD-R FAQ. I also have
the ECMA standards - but am not inclined to do your research for you.

Why do you find it hard to believe that a disc with at least two
sessions is multisession? Is there something about the number two which
you equate to "single"? Or have you a definition for a dataudio session?
=======================

======================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 5/17/01

I learned from previous discussion here thatI was in error
(see my post with Subject "Mixed Mode") - and now I have
to research it.

I believe the Roxio site (like my primer)
is silent on the subject, === READ from Silent !!!

providing only a definition
in terms of track sequence.